Whatever you sell, it can be tough to break through the crowds and content online – especially in the built environment.
It’s no good having great projects, ideas, courses or products if no one can find you on Google – or if they don’t trust in your brand when they do eventually find you.
If you want to appear in the search engines and convince people you’re worth engaging with, you need to be active, creative and smart with your marketing.
With content marketing, it’s about striking the balance between creating engaging, believable and shareable content that people love to read, whilst engineering it to tick the SEO and UX boxes too (which essentially means making it easier for people to find you and interact with you).
There’s a lot to consider, isn’t there?
That’s where I can help.
I’m Kia Cranwell (hello!) and I’ve been a high-level marketing strategist, writer and trainer for over 20 years. I don’t just talk the talk (or write the words) – I can show you what to do, where to be and how to say it.
For the past two decades, I’ve written for leading companies, exciting start-ups and SMEs throughout the built environment. I’ve helped them to understand their customers (and their employees), work out what makes them different, find their voice, increase their visibility everywhere and grow their business.
- My words have put businesses of all sizes onto page 1 of Google for hundreds of top keywords without advertising.
- I’ve helped businesses to position themselves to attract funding, customers, staff, alliances and buy-out opportunities.
- I’ve given them ideas, direction, strategy and words to get them into press, inboxes, social media feeds and people’s minds.
I can do the same for you.
If you need help with marketing strategy, copywriting, content creation, SEO or internal communications, I’d love to help you build your business.
- Interior Design & Staging
- Architecture & Building
- Green Initiatives & Sustainability
- Healthy Homes & Wellness
- Property Developers, Managers & Agents
- Furniture Designers & Manufacturers
- Homewares & Furnishings
- Coworking Spaces
- Contractors, Fitters & Decorators
- Workplace Wellness
- Workplace Products & Accessories
Marketing & Content Services
- Content strategy and copywriting
- SEO and UX writing for websites, apps and content
- Editing and optimisation of existing content
- Copywriting for blogs, guides, podcasts, email campaigns, white papers, surveys, infographics, newsletters, courses and more
- Content planning, A/B testing and analysis
- Press releases and magazine article writing
- Training on copywriting techniques and content strategy
- Google and social ads/PPC
- Google analytics reporting
- Polls and surveys – creation, execution and analysis
- Awards applications
- Email marketing
- Customer profiling and mapping
- Market research, business viability, tone of voice, branding, positioning and USP development
- Coaching and consulting on optimum marketing strategy